|4||Chicken breast halves, skinned and boned|
|1||Garlic clove, minced|
|2||tb||Chopped green onion|
|1||cn||VEG-ALL Mixed Vegetables, with liquid (16 oz)|
|1||cn||Water chestnuts (8 oz)|
|1||c||Quick cooking rice|
|1. Cu||t ch||icken into 2"-long strips.|
2. Combine soy sauce, sherry, garlic, onion, brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of the ginger in 1-quart bowl.
3. Add chicken and stir until well coated.
4. Heat oil in large skillet; stir-fry chicken until cooked.
5. Meanwhile, place VEG-ALL, water chestnuts (liquid included) in 2-quart sauce pan with remaining teaspoon of ginger; bring to boil.
6. Stir in rice, remove from heat, cover and let stand 5 minutes.
7. Serve chicken over rice and vegetables.