|4||Chicken breast halves, skinned and boned|
|1||cn||VEG-ALL Mixed Vegetables (16 oz)|
|1||cn||Chicken broth (12 oz)|
|1 1/2||c||Cooked noodles|
1. Melt butter in skillet; cook chicken about 20 minutes, or until tender. Remove from pan.
2. Drain VEG-ALL and add liquid to pan juices with chicken broth.
3. Combine light cream and flour; add to liquid in pan. Cook and stir until thickened; stir in mustard.
4. Heat vegetables and cooked noodles in a little of the sauce.
5. Heat chicken in remaining sauce and serve over vegetable mixture.