|2 1/2||c||Sliced leeks|
|1/2 c pound mushroom|
|1/2 c diced cooked carrots|
|1 c diced cooked potatoes|
|1 T oil|
1. Put the 3 T oil in a lg pot. Add the onion, leek, and marjoram and saute' over med heat, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are softened, about 15 minutes.
2. Add the potatoes and beef broth, cover, and simmer for 25 minutes.
3. Add the buttermilk.
4. Puree the soup in a food processor.
5. In a skillet, saute' the mushrooms in the oil for 2 minute, til mushrooms are golden. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
6. Divide the mushrooms and the precooked carrots and potatoes among 8 bowls. Add the soup and serve at once.
Source: HOTEL IMPERIAL Vienna, Austria